Belle-époque Double with Canopy-bed
Sunlit historic double room, with a restored parquet floor dating back to 1906, original Mediterranean belle époque Louis XVI furniture and overlooking the Santa Maria degli Angioli Church.
Canopy queen-size bed, vintage bathroom of the late 1950’s with bath/shower and WC.
- one canopy queen size bed with 2m x 1,60m Swiss Made mattress
- make-up table for madame
- original centennial parquet floor
- free WiFi Internet
- flat screen TV, radio
- individual controllable air-conditioning
- safety box
- direct dial telephone, wake-up call
- private vintage late 1950’s bathroom/WC with amenities and hair dryer
Please note that only one extra bed or one baby cot may be added to this room.
- free use of the garden pool
- free use of Internet corner at
- free use of ironing room (self-service)
- 24 hrs manned reception and hot&cold beverage service
- check-in from 03:00 p.m.
Available upon request:
- free bathrobe, dental kit, shaving kit, sewing kit and shoe shine
- free coffee & tea making facilities
- check-out by 12:00 (noon)
- free luggage deposit
- free parking until afternoon when you leave
Download here the history and facts about the Belle Epoque room
Photos are purely informative and not binding.